Due to evolving short- and long-term project demands we at RAFT provide a number of recruitment solutions to fit these requirements. Whether it be head hunting for a specific skill set that’s just hit the technology scene or building teams locally or internationally at various experience levels, we provide a consultative approach where we qualify the parameters and logistics of the hiring plan and adjust our solution accordingly.
Retained search and selection
Guaranteed hiring solution or we give you your upfront fee back.
After a consultation clients pay a small fee to start the search and retain RAFT as their sole agent. This is a solution we prefer, as we have commitment on both sides, main benefits to the client are as follows:
- Higher priority level. The upfront structure of retained search ensures that the placement takes higher priority than commission-based placements.
- Lower risk of bad hires. …
- The best, not the fastest. …
- Finding rare skill sets. …
- More proactivity. …
- More customized approach
- Most vetted candidates
Contingent based recruitment no cure no pay, a solution when a client has multiple recruiters working the same vacancy.
Contingency Permanent Benefits
- No upfront fees
- Client can cancel search at anytime without paying any fees for work already done i.e. candidate shortlisting and arranging interviews
- Clients are able to use multiple recruiters
- No cure no fee is payable
- Commitment level is lower to medium level, as the agency/consultant could be working several requirements at one time
- The recruiter has increased competition to fill your role
- Higher one time fees
An SoW is required for some UK and international contracts within the professional services space. We employ the consultant on our payroll and provide a service under project-specific activities, deliverables and timelines. We are the consulting vendor providing services to you the client.
- Transparency – Fixed costs and set deliverables provides a clear vision for the project milestones
- Reduced risk – We manage requirements end-to-end, so risk is mitigated this allows you to focus on other projects/programme matters
- Efficiency by setting realistic timeframes that deliver you the results set out in the contract you are able to manage project budgets and internal/external clients in a far more effective manner
- Compliance and clarity you do not have to worry about labour leasing, payroll and taxes, as the consultants provided are on our payroll and employed by us. With and increased movement toward this model by some countries in Europe we provide that reassurance
- Reduced time to hire , we put the project team together saving you time in the interview process
This offers the client a way of working whereby the consultant/s is hired for a specific timeframe either on an hourly or day rate contract. This gives flexibility from hiring a permanent member of staff that may not be required long term or a way of bringing in knowledge to the current team that it does not possess. Thus enhancing the project team for a short period of time.
Contract / Time and Material recruiting benefits
- Cost control, similar to buying materials you are buying a service for a rate and time which you know upfront
- Reduced long-term labour cost, the consultant is a temporary solution, and does not require an annual salary or employment benefits
- Instant impact of high level SME (Subject Matter Expert) adding value to your project from day one
- Highly skilled niche experience which can be transferable to permanent employees when the project has been completed
- Shorter hiring process which can result in short notice onboarding and instant impact
- Reducing the project bottlenecks that could have manifested already costing time and money to an already stretched budget
- Flexibility based on budgets and timelines you can add or relieve a contractor at short notice without any employer burdens
- Compliance – we ensure local tax compliance is adhered to mitigating any risks from authorities
All solutions adhere local payroll compliance and labour laws.
WHAT THEY SAY
We swear we didn’t force them to
“Has shown an extraordinary ability to find suitable candidates thru a deep understanding of the positions. He possesses a good understanding of the industry but he also goes thru the recruitment process and develops both detailed understanding of your needs as well as the candidates’ skills and ambitions for a possible match.”Research and Development DirectorGlobal TELECOMS OEM
“Sean has worked extremely well within the tight parameters of time, cost and skillsets and resolutely provided individuals who were hired by us. He provided an enthusiastic service and we were able to build a good working relationship based on honesty and trust, but most of all based on his ability to deliver.”HR DirectorMessaging platform
“I highly recommend the integrity and professionalism that Sean has provided me during the past 2 months. It was a pleasure to work with Sean who showed sincere in depth professional courtesy and guidance. He was always THERE!!!”Product DirectorMedia Platform and Telecommunications Company
“Sean's integrity and manner are indeed rare commodities. His relaxed professional style ensures doors open and that relationships are built and capitalised on. The right man to have in your corner in todays employment market.”Director of Strategy and ConsultingOEM
“For me Sean provides a truly personal contact and continuity. Easy to communicate with and always efficiently deals with any upcoming issues. I can really recommend Sean.”Software Developer